Sorry, currently out of stock
The I’M FROM Ginseng Serum is made with 7.98% ginseng extract to enhance blood circulation, and replenish nutrients to smoothen and restore youthful skin.
When applied to skin, ginseng root delivers numerous antioxidant compounds, including various flavonoids, as well as being a decent source of B vitamins. Topical application of ginseng root boosts skin hydration, diminishes rough texture, helps fade uneven skin tone, and help visibly improve wrinkles by working within skin to bolster its natural firmness.
Ginseng extract helps add elasticity to flat, lifeless skin, while purifying fatigued skin from accumulated waste and external stimuli. The result is fresher and livelier complexion that looks more luminous and glowing.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer onto the entire face with your fingertips.
- Gently press your palms against your face for better absorption.
- Follow with moisturiser.
Red Ginseng Extract, Panax Ginseng Seed OilFull list of ingredients:
Water, Red Ginseng Extract, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Panax Ginseng Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Angelica Pubescens Root Extract, Schizonepeta Tenuifolia Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Ethoxydiglycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, especially mature skin
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone and/or texture, rough skin wrinkles, skin lacking elasticity, fatigued skin, anti-aging
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.