Ginseng Essence Water
Sorry, currently out of stock
Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Essence Water is a fresh, nourishing and hydrating essence toner enriched with Hanbang (traditional Korean herbal medicine) ingredients for smoother and revitalized skin, and help regulate oil production and smooth texture.
This refreshing essence-toner delivers deep hydration to the skin with 80% ginseng root water that is rich in antioxidants to combat free radical damage that can cause premature aging. It also promotes circulation and collagen production to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to brighten the skin. Ginseng is also an anti-inflammatory ingredient that provides calming effects to the skin.
Additionally, it also contains niacinamide that supports the skin barrier to increase its resiliency. Niacinamide is also great for oil control and it helps improve the skin's texture by shrinking the appearance of pores over time through its hydrating properties, while Adenosine eases skin redness and irritation, restores the skin and energizes the its surface, helping it look smoother and plumper.
Formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, pour a few drops into your hands and pat gently onto the face to absorb.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Ginseng root water, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Ginseng Complex (Ginseng root water, Ginseng callus culture extract, Ginseng root extract, Ginseng berry extract, Lactobacillus/Ginseng root ferment filtrate)
Panax ginseng root water, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl glucoside, Xanthna gum, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Adenosine, Panax ginseng callus culture extract, Theobroma cacao(cocoa) extract, Dextrin, Glucose, Panax ginseng root extract, Panax ginseng berry extract, Lactobacillus/Panax ginseng root ferment filtrate, Sodium hyaluronate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Disodium EDTA
||Beauty of Joseon|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone and texture, (hyper)pigmentation, acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, excessive sebum, dull skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.