Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter
Sorry, currently out of stock
This moisturizer contains sunflower seed oil that’s rich vitamin A and vitamin E to protect the thin skin around your eyes and while also containing four high-performance peptides (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptides-32) to improve fine lines and wrinkles. Sunflower seed oil adds additional nourishment to the sensitive under eye area, plus antioxidant-rich green tea, anti-inflammatories like cinnamon bark and caffeine to de-puff.
The soft butter-like texture quickly absorbs into the skin so that you can apply even before makeup.
This product also is suitable for those who may experience those tiny white bumps around the eye are which can be mistaken for whiteheads (that arise when keratin proteins become trapped under the skin with nowhere to go) - as the soft butter-like texture helps the product absorbed quickly. It's rich enough without being oily so we also recommend it to oily skin types and people who mind overly rich eye creams.
This product is vegan and cruelty-free, and formulated without artificial fragrance, artificial color, parabens, alcohol, mineral oil, essential oil and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- Apply toner after cleansing and toner and before moisturiser.
- Apply an adequate amount (around pea-size) under eyes, on the brow bone and in the outer corners of the eye area.
- Finish your routine with a face moisturizer.
- Can also be used as a spot treatment on the neck and nasolabial folds (aka - your smile lines!) to improve the appearance of fine lines.
Tip: Apply not only around the eye areas but also on the neck, nasolabial folds, etc to improve fine lines.
Sunflower Seed oil, Green tea extract, Cinnamon bark, CaffeineFull list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Caffeine, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Oligopeptide-29, Oligopeptide-32, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
|Recommended for:||Oily, combination, normal skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Fine lines, wrinkles, puffy eyes|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.