Give lackluster, dry skin an instant boost with this nourishing mist.
The Fundamental Ampule Mist is a Green Tea Water based mist, formulated with rice, cucumbers, okra, and mugwort which is effective for intensive hydration and antioxidant care. With the premium formulation, the ampule mist provides high nutrients to the skin for the skin to shine and look dewy with couple spritz. It also locks in the moisture without any layering for a long-lasting hydration deep within the skin.
For Dewy Skin, 82% green tea (Camellia Sinensis) leaf water
- The excellent antioxidant effect of Jeju Green Tea provides moisture and nutrients to the skin for clear, nourished skin.
Spritz and Sprinkle Ampule Mist
- No layering needed, just a few spritz to the skin to fill in the moisture tightly deep in the skin. Just one mist to hydrate and smooth the skin texture.
Lock in the Moisture
- Cucumber, Rice, Mugwort, Okra, Kelp extract, and full of excellent ingredients provide full moisture to the skin following with Trehalose which helps lock in the moisture in the skin.
- For those who have tired skin
- For comfortable full moisturized skin
- For non-sticky hydrated skin
The formula is free of artificial fragrances and colors, parabens, sulfates, animal products, mineral oil, alcohol, essential oils and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, spray 2-3 spritz on the whole face at a distance of 20cm.
- Mist over the face at any time of day whenever your skin needs a hydrating boost, to soothe, refresh and/or moisturize the skin.
Note: Recommended to use the Ampule Mist as a toner during the skincare step.
Green Tea Extract, Rice Extract, Cucumber Extract, Okra Extract, Mugwort Extract, Kelp Extract, Sodium HyaluronateFull list of ingredients:
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Betaine, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aqua(Water), Artemisia Princeps Extract, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, stressed/fatigued skin, dehydrated skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
I’ve probably tried every version of Time Revolution night repair, and I’ll never be without it. Each version is a slight improvement over the previous one, but results are always great. Must have night serum. Far better than Estée Lauder’s Advanced night repair - and costs much less. It’s not anti-aging, but it energises, repairs and restores elasticity making skin look younger and healthier. Using the first essence before this ampoule gives slightly better results but it’s great even on its own.
This is my 2nd LaDor product. I first tried the keratin glue, which is more of a highly nourishing cream - not gluey at all. Then I tried this. Consistency is lightly gellish but results are excellent! It completely removes all frizz without leaving any residue. Try it!
Excellent first essence to use after cleansing. The galactomytes + niacinamide in this product work together to smoothen, refine and brighten skin. Doesn’t leave any tackiness and absorbs completely.
Aloe Vera is very good for the face and this mask rly shows it
Good toner for the pores
Last for a really long time
If you have dry skin this should be good
This is a very good toner and personally I prefer this toner then others
Very good cleanser and lovely results
They are quite a good quantity for the price
The results are amazing and even though you are supposed to leave it for 6 hour, after 30 mins it clear. I definitely recommend
This is the first clay mask I've tried which has actually helped reduce blackheads and whiteheads, especially on my T-zone. Leaves the skin feeling soft and clean without drying it out. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Amazing product! Great customer service:)
Prmium brand at an affordable price.
The qualily is on top.
I rally look fresh after using the patches
Feels really really nice on a dehydreded skin !