Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
A multifunctional product that can be used as a mask, sleeping pack or daily moisturizer. This lightweight overnight mask is fortified with the antioxidant power of vitamin E, an antioxidant known to slow down cell aging, to brighten, improve wrinkles, and prevent signs of aging.
With a pudding-like texture also known as "shape memory cream", the cream transform into a rich essence that helps the product tightly adhere onto the skin, which maintains and lock-in the moisture for at least 8 hours. This memory foam consistency will give an overnight miracle of brighter, firmer, and more hydrated skin.
You'll love this mask if you can't get enough of vitamin C since vitamin E stabilizes the vitamin C ingredient and helps your vitamin C product work better. It also works to protect your skin from sun sensitivity after application of any vitamin C products. Light enough to be used also as a day time moisturizer on parched skin, this unique mask will become your go-to for smooth, balanced and brighter skin. Use it during the day to protect the skin from UV damages and use it at night for wrinkle improvement and skin regeneration.
There are three main ingredients in this mask that helps keep the skin bright and healthy - Vitamin E, Niacinamide, and Adenosine.
- Vitamin E is important for the skin as it prevents foreign substances from invading, which can promote aging. It also possesses skin softening properties, soothes inflammation, and even shields skin against sun damage.
- Niacinamide is great for those with oily, acne-prone skin as it works to suppress sebum secretion for a more balanced complexion, while also stabilizing vitamin C, making the vitamin E mask a superstar when used with vitamin C products.
- Adenosine is found in every single one of our cells, to strengthen our skin by promoting collagen synthesis. On a similar theme, it also possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in wound healing and regeneration, and effectively improves acne caused by oily skin. This cream contains the maximum limit allowed in a formula of wrinkle-fighting adenosine that aids in skin regeneration.
o Those who are looking to prevent aging and improve wrinkles
o Those who are concerned with dull dry skin
o Those who are looking to brighten and hydrate their skin
If you love this product, check out the Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum from Klairs!
- SG Guardian 2020 Awards - Fan Fav, Derma Brightening Mask
- 2020 Chicor Best Awards - No.1 Cream / Best Cream & Lotion
- 2019 BeautyMNL - Best K-Beauty Product (miniature)
- 2019 BeautyMNL - Best Skincare Product
- 2019 Taiwan Oh! My Venus - Sleeping Mask Top 2
- 2018 Soko Glam - Best of K-beauty Winner
- 2018 Beauty MNL - Best of Beauty
HOW TO USE
- In the PM after cleansing, apply a generous amount on the face.
- You can use this as a moisturizer or after your regular moisturizer if your skin is feeling particularly dry.
- You can also mix a small amount to an essence or cream for added moisture.
- Massage gently to promote absorption.
- Remember to gently rinse off in the morning.
- Use once or twice a week.
- Can also be used day and night.
Tip: For best results, use with Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop!
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, and AdenosineFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Gellan Gum, Betaine, Algin, Mannan, Ceramide NP, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Linalool, Limonene
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, anti-aging, wrinkle improvement, uneven skin tone|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.