Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop energizes and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vit C! Containing key ingredients directly from nature and concentrated pure Vit C, this innovative multi-solution, non-irritating formula revitalizes, maintains, and transforms your skin! No need to stress over dull skin tone and enlarged pores anymore.
It contains Vit C at a concentration of 5% — gentle enough for those with sensitive skin to use without irritation but strong enough to even out skin tone, tighten pores, brighten skin, and fade pigmentation. Studies show that anything from 1% to 20% Vitamin C is effective. When using vitamin serums, it does not necessarily mean the higher the concentration, the more effective the results.
Here’s the vit C benefits in a dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop:
- Fades brown spots and hyperpigmentation
- Protects the skin from pigmentation occurring
- Keeps the skin firm and reduces visible fine lines
- Brightens and evens out the skin tone
This vitamin C serum has a pH level of 3.81.
- 2020 Achieved its accumulated sales volume over 1 Million bottles
- Ranked number TOP 1 in Amazon Japan for serum category
- 2020 Shopee Beauty Awards - 2020 Bestseller
- 2020 1st Half W Concept Beauty Winner
- 2020 Rakuten - Ranked 1st Daily Skincare
- 2019 BeautyMNL - Best Skincare Product
- 2019 Chicor Best Awards - No.1 Essence
- 2019 Harper's Bazzar - Beauty Hot 100, Hot Essence
- 2019 HER Beauty Awards - Best Brightening Serum
- 2018 Preview Girl's Choice
- 2018 Harper's Bazzar - Beauty Hot 100, Hot Essence
- 2018 Amazon Best Sellers - Ranked 2nd Facial Serum
- 2018 iHerb - Ranked No.1 Facial Serum
- 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards: Best Facial Serum
- 2016 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award Winner
- 2016 Urban Outfitters Favorite
- 2015 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award Winner
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply about half a drop to the entire face and gently massage it into the skin.
- Can apply as spot treatment or apply all over the face and neck.
- Finish off with moisturizer.
- For those with sensitive skin, apply 3-4 drops.
- For those with extra sensitive skin, mix a drop into moisturizer and apply to face.
- Best used with Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
- Highly recommended to follow up with sunscreen when using during the day.
- Avoid exfoliators (AHA, BHA, etc) in the same skincare routine when using the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
- Recommend to store in fridge or dark cool place away from direct sunlight.
Note: Because even top-of-the-line vitamin C products can degrade from sun exposure, make sure you keep yours away from sunlight to preserve the formula.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Centella Asiatica Extract, Yuja Fruit ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Limonene
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Blemishes, (hyper)pigmentation, brown spots, dull skin, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
I really like this product, it makes my skin sheer and bright. Packaging is lovely and I appreciate the use of a pipette for hygiene and accurate portion usage. The one downside is that it is rather costly.
It does exactly what it says on the box - it takes off sunscreen and make up with ease, and without leaving your skin with that horrible dry "pulling" feeling that I usually get with 1 cleanse, let alone when I need to double cleanse, even after a mask.
The scent is light, fragrant and not at all unpleasant.
Texture is of a solid cream which just melts into an oil once it touches the warmth of your skin. Product feels pleasant and light rather than sticky. Washing off takes just a few drops of water and leaves skin feeling fresh & clean
Though small tubs, you don't need a lot (pea size scoop is enough for my face & neck) so the product will last.
Overall, good product. Light texture that easily blends, however leaves a white cast which usually disappears like 10 min after putting the product on the skin. Smell is nice and not bothering.
Love it. Leave skin very smooth
Great BB cream that leaves a shiny finish. In my opinion it’s more suitable for light skin tone.
Nicely smelling, pleasant mask. When I put it on my face I noticed a cooling effect. I would recommend using it before sleep because the mask leaves an unusual shine which looks odd, however it feels nice.
The toner smells very nice. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling fresh. Did not notice any other particular results of the toner but overall it is a nice experience to use this toner.
I love this sunscreen! It does not leave a white cast and absorbs quickly. I have acne and it did not cause any break outs for me. So far, it is the best sun protection I have tried.
Found my love of my life!! Haha!! This product was amazing!! I have combination type of skin so I got easily have breakouts and small bumps specially on my forehead bcoz of the stubborn black/whiteheads its very soft and smooth finish after you apply. It’s a life changing for me. Definitely recommended!!👌🏼
I have been hearing about the product for so long and I decided to buy it and use it. This product is super effective and it is gonna last for a very long time.
I previously used to use the I'm From Fig Essence, but could no longer find it available. Decided to give the Mugwort line a chance, and it is just as great! The smell is a bit weird but you get used to it. As long as it feels hydrating on the skin and doesn't break me out, I'm happy with it! Purchased after 2 mini mugwort essences <3
This is a light moisturiser that is quickly absorbed. Great for summer.
I use it as a first cleanse. The oil has very thick luxurious feel to it. It melts down perfectly on my skin, and gently removes even waterproof makeup. Personally, I found some cleansing oils that were good in cleansing left me with this over-stripped and dry feeling after use but not this cleansing oil.
The only con is that it has this orange fragrance that I am not a fan of. I did not experience any irritation but if you have very sensitive skin, especially to fragrant ingredients, you might want to avoid it.
Struggled with akne caused by masks for more than a year. This cream helped me rid of the acne, calm my skin and faded the acne scars. The cream has a rich texture some what like an ointment, but it's not oily. It does leave somewhat of a white cast so if you have a darker skin tone you might prefer using it only during the night time.
It has not been long since I started using the Cosrx Blemish Clearing serum. My acne spots seem to have calmed down and the redness too. On another note, I highly recommend buying from Peaches & Creme as they are efficient and delivery was super quick!
I started having cystic / hormonal acne last October which has been a shock. These patches literally help with the swelling and get all the gunk out too. Does what it says on the tin ' slap the patch on on freshly cleansed and ry skin, have a good night sleep and voila! Less angry looking spots and reduced swelling ! It has been a saviour for me. I could never not have these in my cabinet ..