Fresh Herb Origin Cream
A moisture cream with no sticky feeling!
NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Cream gives a deep moisturising effect on the skin while giving a refreshing feeling without stickiness. It has 62% Chamomile flower water that supplies a deep moisture and soothing to the skin, Sepicalm (a blend of White Water Lily extract and amino acids) to soothe sensitive skin and control its oil&water balance, and Niacinamide & Adenosine to brighten dull skin and aid in wrinkle improvement. The fast-absorbing formula locks in moisture and targets signs of aging for a healthy, youthful glow.
The formula is cruelty-free and is free of potentially irritating ingredients including parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, essential oils, and artificial fragrances.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, as the last step of your skincare routine, scoop out a small amount and apply a proper amount evenly all over the face.
- Gently pat into face and neck until fully absorbed.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water (63%), Nymphaea Alba Flower (White Water Lily) Extract, Niacinamide, Adenosine
Full list of ingredients:
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water(63%), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Water, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Nymphaea Alba Flower (White Water Lily) Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Carbomer, Polyacrylate-13, Tromethamine, Betaine, Polyisobutene, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, especially dry skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Dry and flaky skin, sensitive skin, anti-aging, wrinkles and fine lines, dull skin, uneven tone, irritated skin, redness
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.