Fermentation Eye Cream
Benton Fermentation Eye Cream is a premium eye cream that contains fermented and anti-aging powerhouse ingredients together to achieve smooth, hydrated, soft and youthful eye areas.
Well known fermented ingredients in Korean skincare, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate and Bifida Ferment Lysate, help repair skin damage. Ceramides, hyaluronic acid, aloe, and panthenol deeply hydrate skin, while beta-glucans and adenosine to plump and smooth the eye area for brighter, younger-looking eyes.
This eye cream is mildly acidic and is formulated with a healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning, which makes it suitable for sensitive skin types.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing, toner, essence and before moisturiser.
- Gently squeeze the tube to get product on your fingertip.
- Pat the product lightly around the eye area (orbital bone).
- Softly pat to enhance the absorption.
Galatomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Sh-oligopeptide-1, Ceramide / Sh-oligopeptide-1, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed OilFull list of ingredients:
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine,1,2-Hexanediol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, damaged skin, anti-aging, dark circles, uneven texture and rough skin around the eyes|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 g|
|pH level:||Slightly acidic|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.