Benton Fermentation Essence is a lightweight, quick absorbing essence and a premium first essence containing Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, and Ceramides, that helps in wrinkle improvement and to achieve smooth and youthful skin.
This Essence is formulated with 80% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, a fermented yeast extract that brightens and firms the skin. It also contains Ceramides and Hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin, protects skin and retains moisture, helping to keep skin healthy and supple, aid in pore care, increase the skin's elasticity and aid in wrinkle improvement.
This essence is a mildly acidic where skin feels comfortable and is formulated with a healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning, fragrance free, making it suitable even for sensitive skin.
- Sensitive and dry skin
- Wrinkled skin lacking suppleness
- Dull complexion
- Dehydrated and tight skin
- Skin with poor water-oil balance
- Skin sensitive to harmful ingredients
HOW TO USE
- After washing your face, pump 1-2 times onto hands or fingertips.
- Spread evenly to your face.
- Gently pat to enhance the absorption.
Galatomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide, Sh-oligopeptide-1Full list of ingredients:
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Adenosine, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, dull skin, rough skin, anti-aging|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
|pH level:||Slightly acidic|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.