Dr. Mask Cica
Dr. Mask Cica is designed to target the most sensitive and damaged skin with calming calamine and revitalizing madecassoside, a plant-based antioxidant. Relieve bumps, inflammation, and redness associated with rosacea, hormonal breakouts, and acne with this Cica Mask. Calamine, known as a “magical pink powder,” is used as an irritation relief ingredient by soothing redness caused by bumps, breakouts, and hormones, making it a great hormonal acne product.
This soothing and revitalizing facial mask targets the most sensitive and irritated skin that has been damaged by common conditions, including hormonal breakouts, age, and rosacea. Tested on sensitive skin, our Cica mask gently heals and hydrates the skin’s deepest layers while reducing the appearance of spots and scars.
Rovectin’s hydrating Barrier Repair Complex acts as a restorative and a repairing mask by gently lifting away dead skin cells and revitalizing the skin underneath. Plant-based antioxidant skincare ingredient madecassoside revitalizes sensitive skin and acts as a scar repair and dark spot treatment.
Suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive skin. Ideal for blemishes, redness, acne-prone, skin irritation, and dryness.
Cruelty free, free of parabens, artificial colors, artificial fragrance, mineral oil, and steroids, and are gentle enough to be used by all ages and skin types.
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing, toning and use of treatment products (essence, serum, ampoule)
- Gently apply the mask evenly over your face.
- Let rest for 10-20 minutes, then peel off the mask and massage residue into the skin.
- Follow with the rest of your routine.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Hyaluronic acid, Calamine, Houttuynia Cordata Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Arginine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Calamine, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Troubled skin, acne/breakouts, acne-prone skin, blemishes, acne scars, redness, irritation/inflames skin, dryness|
|Volume (g/ml):||25ml (1 pc)|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.