Deep Green Tea Toner
Benton Deep Green Tea Toner is a light and hydrating toner enriched with Green Tea from Boseong, which is the most famous tea producing area in Korea. Green Tea is known to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial properties and is effective at reducing sebum excretions in the skin. This toner provides skin with a cooling and soothing effect and oil-water balance care, brighten the skin, smoothing skin texture, replenishes moisture, while leaving skin healthy and clear.
It is a mildly acidic toner, similar to the pH level of healthy skin, with a fresh and moist texture without stickiness, and is formulated with a healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning, making it suitable for sensitive skin types.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a suitable amount to the face with hands or cotton pad.
- Pat gently onto skin to aid absorption.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
Camillia Sinensis Leaf Water (Green tea) 50%, Eg-green Tea 3%, Hyaluronic AcidFull list of ingredients:
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water(50%), Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Betaine
(camellia sinenesis leaf extract, camellia sinensis seed extract, camellia sinensis root extract)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
|pH level:||Slightly acidic|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.