Gummy Sheet Mask Madecassoside Sticker
ABIB Gummy Sheet Mask Madecassoside Sticker is a microfiber sheet mask with excellent adhesion and anti-inflammatory properties. It contains a concentrated essence with tiger grass (madecassoside) to provide the skin with plenty of moisture, strengthen the natural skin barrier and minimize redness. It cools the skin pleasantly during use and guarantees a particularly relaxing effect.
Free of Harmful Alcohol, Parabens, Perfume, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
HOW TO USE
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with mousturiser.
Tip: Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.
Star ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
Full list of ingredients: Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arginine, Ethoxydiglycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood)Wood Oil, Linalool, Squalane, Madecassoside, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, irritated skin, acne, blemishes, skin redness|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.