Clean It Zero Pore Clarifying Foam Cleanser
Clean It Zero Pore Clarifying Foam Cleanser is a gentle foam cleanser that keeps the skin at a 5.5 pH level, and has 1.1% Natural Clay to absorb excess sebum in the pores.
It is a foam Cleanser for problem skin that transforms into a light and non-stripping foam to deeply clean, remove impurities, refresh and balance oily skin. Natural amino surfactant and Banila Co's proprietary Tri-Peel Acid (AHA, BHA & LHA) blend helps to remove congestion and maintain the protective barrier for an energizing cleanse without over drying.
- AHA - Effective in removing dead skin cells
- BHA - Effective for removing wastes from pores
- LHA – Effective at gentle exfoliation and suitable for use on sensitive skin
This cleanser lathers into a light, micro-foam to gently yet effectively cleanse the skin, unclog pores, reduce irritation and effectively draw out impurities from problematic or blemish prone skin.
Formulated without parabens, artificial fragrance, sulfates, alcohol and mineral oil.
HOW TO USE
- Wet face and apply cleanser with fingertips, massaging gently and avoiding contact with the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Pat skin dry.
- Follow-up with toner, and the rest of your skin care routine and even makeup.
Kaolin, Salicylic acid, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Lactic acid, Glycolic acid, Sodium PCA
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Kaolin (CI 77004), Sodium Isethionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Palmitic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Arachidic Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Volcanic Ash, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Montmorillonite, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Tartaric Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for combination, oily skin, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone skin, blemish-prone skin, excessive sebum, clogged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.