Clean It Zero Foaming Cleanser
Clean It Zero Foaming Cleanser transforms into a rich and moisturising foam to deep clean, remove impurities, refresh and moisturise skin. Natural amino surfactant removes the impurities and maintains the protective barrier for a refreshing cleanse.
Creamy cleanser lathers into a silky, micro-foam cleanser that gently cleanses the skin to reduce the irritation and effectively draw out impurities from clogged pores. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, your skin won’t feel tight or dry after use!
Clean It Zero also uses ZERO BALANCE TECHNOLOGY™, a proprietary blend of actives that includes acerola and rooibos leaf, that effectively cleanses skin deeply without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance.
- Acerola: Contains a rich amount of Vit C for a healthy complexion, that naturally exfoliate and brightens the skin.
- Rooibos: Make skin firming and lifting with catechin ingredient.
Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol and artificial coloring.
HOW TO USE
- Wet face and apply cleanser with fingertips, massaging gently and avoiding contact with the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Pat skin dry.
- Follow-up with toner, and the rest of your skin care routine and even makeup.
Acerola, Rooibos leaf
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Laureth-7, Palmitic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Glycol stearate, PEG-8, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Notoginseng Root Extract, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, CI 14700
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.