Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Purifying
A Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm infused with soothing & balancing ingredients for calm, clean skin, even the most sensitive of skin types!
Full of stress-relieving herbs, this Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Purifying contains a blend of 7 all-natural extracts for comfortable & healthy skin - same makeup melting power as the original for even the most sensitive of skin types. It is a hypoallergenic cleanser that transforms from a sherbet-like balm texture into a smooth oil when applied to skin. Developed to remove even waterproof makeup and all of your skin’s impurities in just one step.
Clean It Zero also uses ZERO BALANCE TECHNOLOGY™, a proprietary blend of actives, that effectively cleanses skin deeply without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance. Formulated with hot springs water and 4 plant components to make your skin moisturised and healthy after cleansing and 7 natural herbs (Centella, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Asian Knotweed Extract, Chinese Liquorice Extract, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomile Extract), that keep problem skin balanced, calms irritated skin, and leaving it hydrated and soothed.
4 plant components:
- Acerola: Contains a rich amount of Vit C for a healthy complexion, that naturally exfoliate and brightens the skin.
- Rooibos: Make skin firming and lifting with catechin ingredient.
- Bamboo: Moisturise skin and purifies pores and removes impurities.
- Angelica: Soothe irritated skin after cleansing.
Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol and artificial coloring.
HOW TO USE
- Take adequate amount with spatula and leave it on dried hand.
- Melt it by skin heat and tab it on forehead, cheek and chin.
- Massage gently in circular motions to melt away makeup.
- Add small amount of water and emulsify then rinse it with lukewarm water
Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea plant) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (German chamomile), Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate , PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Ethylhexylglycerin, Anthemis nobilis flower water, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract , Althaea Rosea Flower Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Angelica Archangelica (Wild Celery) Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite , Zea Mays (Corn) Oil , Beta-Carotene , Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, irritated skin, stressed skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
|pH level:||pH 6.2|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.