A triple functioning sun cream with UV protection, brightening and wrinkle management.
MARY&MAY CICA Soothing Sun Cream is a chemical sunscreen that uses chemical filters to provide the skin a UV protection of SPF 50+ PA++++. It is formulated with Fermented CICA ComplexTM (10,000ppm) containing seven kinds of Centella Asiatica that gently penetrate in the skin to hydrate, repair and soothe tired skin while protecting it from free radicals caused by UV rays. Inositol and hyaluronic acid hydrates and moisturise the skin, while Niacinamide and Adenosine help brighten the skin and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
It has texture as light as feather, fresh and not sticky, and with no white cast. It absorbs like a moisutriser, the moment you apply it, the moisturising particles explodes and absorbs quickly into the skin. Experience the amazing finish without burdening the makeup after applying sunscreen.
VEGAN. Cruelty-free. Fragrance-free. Free of artificial colors. EWG green grade ingredients. FREE of harmful ingredients. ECO-friendly packaging.
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Shake before use.
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- HIGHLY Recommended: Remember to double-cleanse at night as this sunscreen has long-wearing benefit. (Cleanse skin using the preferred SKIN1004 oil and waterbased cleansers.)
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Star ingredients: Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Betaine, Inositol, Madecassic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiatic Acid
Full list of ingredients: Water, Dibutyl Adipate, Propanediol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Niacinamide, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl, etramethylbutylphenol, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Tromethamine, Fragrance, Carbomer, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, T-butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Betaine, Inositol, Madecassic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiatic Acid
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a photo of the product packaging.]
||MARY & MAY|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Recommended for:||Sensitive skin|
|SPF Factor:||SPF 50+/PA++++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Works like a high end product! Worth the purchase
Works great undermakeup, feels comfortable and it's non-comedogenic! Highly recommended
Really love the patches! I have been using it only for the last two days and I noticed that it definitely hydrates my under eye area. I'll continue using it ❤️
Such a great cleanser, one of the best I have ever tried. Purchased and repurchased.
This is the best face product I have ever purchased. Absolutely love how my skin looks and feels after.
Perfect light, water-like texture. Not sticky or greasy or shiny. It does have a light, fresh scent. I like the scent, and it dissipates fairly quickly. However, people who avoid scented products might want to avoid this one. I like this even better than my previous go-to sunscreen, Biore UV Watery Essence. This is definitely my new fave.
This is a product like no other. It is perfect for glowy and pore-less looking skin! It is the perfect preparation for serums and moisturisers!
I love loveee this product! I apply it before my moisturiser. It makes my skin looling glowy, and feeling so smooth without it beeing greasy! It is a must to have it in your skin care guys ❤️
If i would have to take one thing in a island this would be it. It's so good. If your skin is dehydrated and dry as sahara desert, you need this.
As expected, of course, Sioris kills it JYP. Both of these men clearly understand what my skin needs for sure.
I have used this for years, and it does help my skin to be ready to receive all of that moisture. I am kind of sad that peaches and cremè don't sell the jumbo one.
I have always seen people mentioning this particular toner pad. I can see why it's so good. If you have hyperpigmentation and sensitive skin, i wouldn't use it every day, though.
I haven't tried many propolis sleeping masks. My sissy put me onto this one. I LOVE the texture, and it's so easy to apply. But it's not sticky or super messy. And lasts nicely on the skin. The next day
my skin is so soft. If you are looking for an affordable propolis sleeping mask that won't break your bank, this is it.
I remember seeing one of my fave korean youtuber raving about this and other stuff from the line. It took me forever to try it myself but I love this toner as well. It makes my skin so glowy and plumped and moisturised.
If you are looking lightweight but yet moisturising toner look no further. I enjoy using this. You can easily layer it by itself or with other toners. If you are sensitive with scents maybe skip. I would say it has medicinal scent.