Centella Calming Gel Cream
A refreshing and soothing gel cream for clear, lively skin.
iUNIK Centella Calming Gel Cream is a light and moisturising gel cream with 70% Centella Asiatica leaf water and 10% tea tree leaf water that helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated, stressed, or blemish-prone skin and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. Triterpenoids found in Centella Asiatica makes skin clear and healthy, while Niacinamide and Adenosine helps for brightening and evening the skin tone and provides wrinkle care.
It also formulated with a patented 6-sprout skin protection formula that contains sprout extracts is rich organic nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes that help protect the skin from external stimuli.
EWG verified (EWG 1-2 rating).
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and skin treatments, take a small amount and massage onto face and neck.
- Gently tap and press until cream is fully absorbed.
- Use morning and at night.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Niacinamide, AdenosineFull list of ingredients:
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, C12-14 Pareth-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, irritated skin, stressed skin, blemishes, blemish/acne-prone skin, acne scars, anti-aging, uneven skin tone|
|Volume (g/ml):||60 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.