Centella Bubble Cleansing Foam
Sorry, currently out of stock
iUNIK Centella Bubble Cleansing Foam is a mild, pH-balancing, micro-bubble foam cleanser that effectively cleanses away impurities without irritation and without stripping the skin’s natural moisture. It contains 69% Centella Asisatica Leaf Water and tea tree leaf water that calm and ease sensitive and weakened skin from external stimuli, helps heal blemishes and acne scars, and supports a healthy skin barrier.
This cleansing foam also has various botanical extracts that prevent moisture loss and keep skin moist, strengthen and protect the skin barrier, and give vitality to the skin.
EWG verified (EWG 1-2 rating).
HOW TO USE
- Dispense a certain amount onto wet hands creating lather.
- Apply thoroughly onto face.
- Thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf WaterFull list of ingredients:
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Water, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Trehalose, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, irritated skin, skin feeling dry, tight and flaky|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.