Centella eraser for all red and dark traces! A spot treatment after breakout!
COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is a jar type cream which makes the red and dull spots disappear left from acne. It combats irritation and redness through its soothing ingredients, such as centella asiatica, that help soothe irritated skin and calm inflamed red skin.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty-free. This cream has an ingredient list to the minimum and excluded all the unnecessary ingredients that might irritate the skin. Free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and alcohol.
HOW TO USE
- At the last stage of your skin care routine, take a proper amount of the cream and apply a thick layer on the troubled, blemished spots, to prevent dark acne scars.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
- For best results, combine with the COSRX Centella Blemish Ampoule.
- COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is not a moisturiser; it is more of a spot treatment cream for soothing irritated skin. Make sure to moisturise your face before applying COSRX Centella Blemish Cream.
- COSRX Centella Blemish Cream may leave a white cast and may not be absorbed into your skin when applied in thick layer. Use it as a night time treatment.
- Please note that spatulas are not included in the box anymore due to some changes made in packaging.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Extract(Medical Grade), Zinc Oxide, Zinc PCA
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Betaine, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Viola Tricolor Extract, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, skin redness, inflamed skin, recovering, fading, red, dark & dull spots, blemishes, acne scars, sensitive skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Using centella blemish cream erased the blemishes on my cheekbones which i usually hide with a leading spot corrector.Never imagined it will be erased because of my age (62yo). I also noticed that a big hole from a pimple ( imagine the size of a chia seed that created a red crater on my cheek? Ewww! ) also GONE! I’m so happy with this product and i highly recommend it! Forget other products in the market that reeks your money!
Great light moisturiser with hyaluronic acid and panthenol. Easily absorbed onto skin and has no added fragrance.
Great pimple patches, pack includes 3 different sizes. Good for pustules.
This is a 5% Niacinamide serum that has a watery gel texture. It is easily absorbed and good for all skin types including oily skin. Great for dark spots and post-acne marks.
Mugwort clay mask that is good for oily/combination skin and calming down any inflammation. Product comes with a spatula to scoop out the product.
I’ve probably tried every version of Time Revolution night repair, and I’ll never be without it. Each version is a slight improvement over the previous one, but results are always great. Must have night serum. Far better than Estée Lauder’s Advanced night repair - and costs much less. It’s not anti-aging, but it energises, repairs and restores elasticity making skin look younger and healthier. Using the first essence before this ampoule gives slightly better results but it’s great even on its own.
This is my 2nd LaDor product. I first tried the keratin glue, which is more of a highly nourishing cream - not gluey at all. Then I tried this. Consistency is lightly gellish but results are excellent! It completely removes all frizz without leaving any residue. Try it!
Excellent first essence to use after cleansing. The galactomytes + niacinamide in this product work together to smoothen, refine and brighten skin. Doesn’t leave any tackiness and absorbs completely.
Aloe Vera is very good for the face and this mask rly shows it
Good toner for the pores
Last for a really long time
If you have dry skin this should be good
This is a very good toner and personally I prefer this toner then others
Very good cleanser and lovely results
They are quite a good quantity for the price
The results are amazing and even though you are supposed to leave it for 6 hour, after 30 mins it clear. I definitely recommend