Centella Blemish Cream
Sorry, currently out of stock
Centella eraser for all red and dark traces! A spot treatment after breakout!
COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is a jar type cream which makes the red and dull spots disappear left from acne. It combats irritation and redness through its soothing ingredients, such as centella asiatica, that help soothe irritated skin and calm inflamed red skin.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty-free. This cream has an ingredient list to the minimum and excluded all the unnecessary ingredients that might irritate the skin. Free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and alcohol.
HOW TO USE
- At the last stage of your skin care routine, take a proper amount of the cream and apply a thick layer on the troubled, blemished spots, to prevent dark acne scars.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
- For best results, combine with the COSRX Centella Blemish Ampoule.
- COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is not a moisturiser; it is more of a spot treatment cream for soothing irritated skin. Make sure to moisturise your face before applying COSRX Centella Blemish Cream.
- COSRX Centella Blemish Cream may leave a white cast and may not be absorbed into your skin when applied in thick layer. Use it as a night time treatment.
- Please note that spatulas are not included in the box anymore due to some changes made in packaging.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Extract(Medical Grade), Zinc Oxide, Zinc PCA
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Betaine, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Viola Tricolor Extract, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, skin redness, inflamed skin, recovering, fading, red, dark & dull spots, blemishes, acne scars, sensitive skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.