Centella Asiatica Calming Mask
Beauty of Joseon Centella Asiatica Calming Mask provides the foundation of Korean skincare and most basic and essential function: hydration, soothing and calming the skin.
This sheet mask contains 15% Centella Asiatica extract, Mugwort extract and Ginseng extract to soothe and calm irritated skin. This sheet mask also contains 3 types of hyaluronic acid to provide intensive hydration. This sheet mask will soothe and hydrate the skin without clogging the pores.
This sheet mask is ideal for sensitive skin types, including acne-prone skin types.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, evenly apply the sheet mask on the face.
- Remove the mask after about 10-20 minutes and lightly pat the remaining essence into skin.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
Tip: Refrigerate before use for better skin-soothing effects.
Centella asiatica extract, Niacinamide, Mugwort Leaf Extract, Ginseng Extract, Green Tea extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carrageenan, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Propandiol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
||Beauty of Joseon|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||blemishes, breakouts, acne&breakouts, irritated skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.