C-Niacin Toning Ampoule
Revive and repair dull skin with the C-Niacin Toning Ampoule from Isntree!
This ampoule is a go-to treatment that nourishes skin for a radiant, even complexion. It can also be used as a spot treatment for problem areas, or on the entire face.
Isntree C-Niacin Toning Ampoule is concentrated with 70% sea buckthorn that is rich in vitamin C and free radical-fighting antioxidants that help the skin to retain moisture, repair sun damage and blemishes, and boost collagen. It also has 2% niacinamide (a hardworking multitasker) that works to brighten, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, and strengthen the skin barrier, among other skin tone evening benefits.
For optimal radiant results, follow the toning ampoule with the C-Niacin Toning Cream.
Cruelty free and formulated without artificial fragrances and colors, parabens, sulfates, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After toner, apply 2-3 drops to target areas or to the entire face.
- Gently pat your face to ensure absorption.
- Use in morning and night.
- Use sunscreen when using during daytime.
Star ingredients: Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract , Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Niacinamide (Vitamin B)
Full list of ingredients: Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ethyl Hexanediol, Isohexadecane, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Arginine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose Distearate, Disodium EDTA, PVM/MA Copolymer, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Beta-Glucan, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Biotin, Thiamine HCl, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes & dark spots, acne scars, uneven skin tone, freckles, fine lines, wrinkles
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.