Bubble Toner: Green Plum + AHA
Beauty of Joseon Bubble Toner: Green Plum + AHA is a bubble toner that is rich microbubbles to exfoliate and sweep away impurities while also controlling sebum production and improving the appearance of pores.
It contains naturally derived AHA from green plum water and sugarcane extract, and also glycolic acid. Together they remove dead skin cells for a brighter skin and also increase cell turnover which aids in fading acne scars and pigmentation. Through consistent us of this gentle exfoliating toner also helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
It also contains honey extract, a natural antioxidant that boosts hydration and radiance, to bring your skin that youthful glow. It also helps speed up the healing process of blemishes, acne, scars, and improve the skin's tone. Rice bran water smooths complexion by boosting cell regeneration, and it also softens and brightens the skin. Together with ginseng root water that is high in antioxidants, this toner also combats signs of premature aging and encourage plumper skin.
Formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, pump 2-3 times into your hands and pat gently onto the face to absorb.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Glycolic acid, Rice bran water, Honey extract, Panax ginseng root extractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Glycolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sugarcane Extract, Rice Brand Water, Honey Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycerin, Propanediol, Tromethamine, Sodium PCA, Glucose, C12-14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Ethyl Hexanediol
||Beauty of Joseon|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone and texture, pigmentation, acne scars, blemishes, excessive sebum, dull skin, enlarged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.