Black Sugar Mask Wash-Off
A mask wash off featuring organic black sugar granules that exfoliate and nourish skin for a smooth, clean complexion.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash-Off contains fine black sugar grains that slowly dissolve as you massage them onto your face with warm water. No need to worry about that dry, tight feeling often associated with exfoliating scrubs! This wash off mask contains hydrating shea butter and lanolin that keep your skin moisturised as you exfoliate those dead skin cells away, leaving you with a soft and supple skin that's clearer than ever.
Free of parabens, alcohol, and mineral oils.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water/cosmetic water and apply.
- Avoid skin around the eyes and lips.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with toner, serum and moisturiser.
- Recommended once a week.
Black sugar, Shea Butter, Macademia OilFull list of ingredients:
Sucrose, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Lanolin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caramel, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 g|
|pH level:||5.0 - 5.6|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.