Black Rice Moisture Deep Cleansing Oil
Sorry, currently out of stock
An unscented, moisturizing and gently deep cleansing oil for every day use. A non-irritating oil for the eye and skin made with 100% natural oils and 9 essential ingredients. Leaves the skin moisturized without the feeling of oiliness.
Vegan. 95% Natural ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Pump an appropriate amount onto dry hands.
- Gently massage over skin for about 30 seconds.
- Apply a little bit of water onto hands to emulsify the oil into milky white and melt away all the impurities completely.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Rice extract, Mōsō Bamboo shoot bark extract, Ginseng Root extract, Glycerin, Beta-glucanFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phyllostachys Pubescens (Mōsō Bamboo) Shoot Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aspergillus Ferment Extract Filtrate, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Cyclodextrin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, stressed/exhausted skin, dehydrated skin, troubled/irritated skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.