Black Rice Moisture 5.5 Soft Cleansing Gel
Mild, light-acidic cleanser for every morning!
Black Rice Moisture 5.5 Soft Cleansing Gel is an unscented and moisturizing cleansing gel with a healthy light-acidic formula for your daily morning routine! A healthy pH helps the skin maintain a good barrier and control its balance. Made with natural surfactants from the coconut that will reduce irritation.
What it does:
SOAP-FREE natural surfactants from coconuts: Contains natural surfactants from the coconut instead of synthetic surfactants and leaves the skin moisturized after cleansing.
Healthy light-acidic formula for healthy pH: The light-acidic formula keeps skin balance for sensitive skin.
Smooth find lather for mild cleansing: The smooth, dense lather minimizes the irritation of skin and defends the skin's barriers.
Vegan. 95% Natural ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze an appropriate amount onto wet hands to gently create bubbles and massage over skin for about 30 seconds.
- Wash away with lukewarm water to fully cleanse.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Bamboo Shoot Bark ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phyllostachys Pubescens (Bamboo) Shoot Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aspergillus Ferment Extract Filtrate, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Cyclodextrin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, stressed/exhausted skin, dehydrated skin, troubled/irritated skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.