Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner 300ml
Haruharu Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner is a pure blend of naturally fermented black rice and bamboo shoot extracts, this toner provides a boost of antioxidant-rich nourishment to your face for amplified protection.
Black rice is rich in antioxidants and is full of highly concentrated polyphenol and flavonoid pigments which protects skin against free radicals, including ultraviolet radiation and pollution, and encourage new cell growth.
Hyaluronic acid provides comforting hydration deep into the skin, while added beta glucan and red ginseng extract heal and rejuvenate.
WONDER’s distinctive technology delivers fermented black rice extract to skin deeply and effectively with sphere-shaped liposome infused in Panax Ginseng Root ingredient.
WONDER's Panax Ginseng liposome contains Saponin substance infused with 6-year Ginseng concentrate to eliminate impurities and helps with anti-aging.
95% naturally-derived ingredients, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, skin irritation test completed and made with EWG safe ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing.
- Use a cotton round or your hands to apply an adequate amount of product to your face.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
Rice extract, Mōsō Bamboo shoot bark extract, Ginseng Root extract, Glycerin, Hyaluronic acid, Beta-glucanFull list of ingredients:
Water, Betaine, Glycerin, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phyllostachys Pubescens (mōsō bamboo, or tortoise-shell bamboo) Shoot Bark Extract, Aspergillus Ferment, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cyclodextrin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-glucan, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Sodium Phytate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glucose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull, fatigued skin, dry&irritated skin, flaky skin, dehydrated skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.