BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
Congested pores, be gone! An easy and simple way to prevent acne, removing blackheads and reducing excess sebum.
This chemical exfoliator effectively penetrates into the skin and cleans up clogged pores. Also helps skin to rebuild its moisture shield.
Chemical exfoliation liquid to achieve clear, acne-free skin. BHA penetrates deeply into the pores and helps clear clogged pores and gently exfoliates dead skin cells, giving the skin its natural glow.
Made with natural ingredients. Contains natural BHA ingredient, willow bark water, instead of plain mineral water to maximize exfoliating and clearing benefits without irritation.
Cruelty Free. Paraben Free. Vegan.
HOW TO USE
- Pump the essence onto a cotton pad and gently wipe off face avoiding lip and eye area. .
- Recommended to use 2-3 times in a week, and gradually build up the usage according to the skin condition.
- For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater
- It is suggested to use COSRX's chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results.
- Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin.
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
- On the day you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C products.
- Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Betaine Salicylate (BHA), Niacinamide
Full list of ingredients:
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Niacinamide, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin, ideal for acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Blackheads, excessive sebum, clogged pores, acne-prone|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.