ATO Moisturizing Soothing Gel Lotion
New from Pyunkang Yul, a gel moisturiser ideal for sensitive skin!
The ATO Moisturizing Soothing Gel Lotion is formulated to treat skin that's easily irritated by a damaged moisture barrier or that suffers from moisture loss. Honeysuckle flower extract, known for its sustained vitality in harsh winter climates, calms and strengthens the skin while similar Artemesia annua replenishes vital nutrients and flavonoids. Hyaluronic acid and Green tea extract further hydrate the skin and help it retain moisture all day long.
Its gel-like texture absorbs easily and quickly without any stickiness while helping to reach the skin's optimal oil/water balance. It provides a refreshing, cooling feeling with zero irritation, and is gentle enough to be used by the entire family, including babies.
Note: When compared to Pyunkang Yul's ATO Cream Blue Label, this gel cream is thinner and lighter in consistency making it a great option for normal to oily or combination skin.
Every ingredient is rated green by the EWG. Cruelty-free and no artificial fragrance, dyes or irritants. No alcohol, parabens, sulfates, silicones. Suitable even for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and any facial treatments, take a small amount and dot onto forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
- Rub your palms together to warm your hands first, then spread gel onto entire face.
- Gently tap and press until gel is fully absorbed.
Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Artemisia Annua Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Artemisia Annua Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Acetic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VC Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily, combination skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, damged skin barrier, dehydrated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.