Apricot Blossom Peeling Gel
Beauty of Joseon Apricot Blossom Peeling Gel is a soft and moist gommage type physical exfoliator. It provides a smooth exfoliation and among the physical exfoliators, it uses a gommage type that is the least irritating formulation wherein a plant-derived cellulose is rolled to exfoliate dead skin cells and skin impurities. It also contains 19% plum flower water to cleanse dead skin cells and moisturize the skin for a moist and smooth finish.
FREE of Paraben, Silicone oil, Phenoxyethanol, PEGs, Sulfates, Artificial fragrance & colorant, and Essential oil. Cruelty-free.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a proper amount on your dry face except areas near eyes.
- Massage gently for about 1 minute. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use it 1-2 times a week depending on your skin condition
Prunus Mume Flower Water (19%), Plant-derived Cellulose (8%), Allatoin, Apple fruit extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Prunus Mume Flower Water, Cellulose, Methypropandiol, 1,2-Hexandiol, Carbomer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
||Beauty of Joseon|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin texture, rough skin, clogged pores, dull skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.