Aloe Soothing Mask Pack
Benton Aloe Soothing Mask Pack comes to the rescue for skin that is battling inflames breakouts or for skin that is suffering from sunburns.
This soothing mask pack revitalizes and hydrates skin with green tea and more than 48% Aloe Vera, rich in polysaccharides, that soothe, repairs protect, and hydrate, leaving skin feeling and looking revitalized, smooth and refreshed. This sheet mask is made of tencel fiber sheet is lightweight and fits snugly to skin for a comfortable experience with nourishing results.
Benton Aloe Soothing Mask Pack is slightly acidic and is made of a healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning, making it ideal for sensitive skin types!
- Dry and tight skin that needs hydration
- Sensitive, dry, and itchy skin
- Skin with a lot of heat
- Skin with a poor oil-water balance
- Skin sensitive to harmful chemicals
- Skin that needs a light, oil-free product.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! For an extra cooling sensation use Aloe BHA Skin Toner to prepare skin texture and Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel to soothe the irritated parts before wearing Aloe Soothing Mask Pack.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (Green Tea), Sodium PcaFull list of ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Gluconate, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cellulose Gum
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, especially for dry skin
|Skin concern(s):||Inflamed breakouts, sensitive skin, itchy skin, skin with poor oil-water balance, sunburned skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||23 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.