Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, rich in polysaccharides which will provide rich hydration and soothing effect, and Propolis Extract, well-known for its efficacy for skin protection, calming effects and soothing properties. This soothing gel prevents skin damage, leaving skin refreshed and hydrated, balancing moisture and oiliness.
This non-sticky, non-oily, fragrance free, mildly acidic toner (that is similar to the pH level of healthy skin) has a high water content moisture and formulated using a healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the gel into the palm of the hand.
- Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - soothes, moisturises.
Propolis Extract - anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory. Great for acneic skin.
Full list of ingredients:
Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Propolis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, especially for oily or congested skin
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, congested skin, blemishes, dull skin, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
***Color of product may vary by batch according to seasonal propolis extraction.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.