Aloe 99% Soothing Gel
The Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel is a lightweight body moisturizer with Aloe Vera extract. This soothing gel helps to relieve irritated and stressed skin from harmful environmental factors or dehydration. Its gel type formula penetrates deep within the skin but doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or sticky. Furthermore, natural components in the gel make it suitable for the entire family! Great for all skin types!
Aloe Vera juice is a unique ingredient that has long been famous for its healing properties. This gel not only moisturizes your skin, but also promotes healing of minor skin injuries - it reduces discomfort and irritation after shaving, it helps with burns, reduces inflammation and eliminates pain after sunburn, copes with peeling and makes the skin extremely soft and velvety. The gel is quickly absorbing and refreshes the skin. It also contains lotus, bamboo, cucumber, watermelon, cabbage leaves and centella asiatica extracts.
The gel can be used as a soothing treatment after tanning, as a hydrating sleeping mask, or to treat frizzy hair.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the gel into the palm of the hand.
- Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Aloe Vera, Nelumbium, Centella Asiatica, Bamboo, Cucumber, Corn, Cabbage, Watermelon
Full list of ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Inflamed skin, irritated skin, flaky skin, sunburns, burns, skin redness|
|Volume (g/ml):||55 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.