Airy Fit Sheet Mask LEMON
MISSHA Air Fit Sheet Mask is an ultra thin film face mask with the perfect high adhesion to deliver product evenly across the skin helping active ingredients penetrate more easily to the deepest layer of the skin for intensive care. It is an eco-friendly skin-fit mochi-like sheet that is 2x thinner and lighter than paper, that helps restore skin condition by evenly delivering the essence to the entire face. Dermatologically tested for skin irritation.
MISSHA Air Fit Sheet Mask contains lemon extracts full of vitamin C, that makes skin bright, especially for dull skin. This is a moisturising and nutritious water type essence sheet mask that provides a refreshing finish.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Apply remaining contents of pouch to the necessary parts, such as neck, arms and legs.
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon(Lemon) Peel Oil
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Limon(Lemon) Peel Oil, Beta-Glucan
[See product packet photo for the most recent and updated list of ingredients].
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern:||Dull skin, blemishes, acne scars, pigmentation, uneven skin tone
|Sheet type:||Water type essence|
|Volume (g/ml):||19 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.