AHA7 Whitehead Power Liquid
Get clear, glowing, whitehead-free skin!
Formulated with 7% Glycolic Acid (AHA), AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates skin and helps reveal a radiant even-toned complexion. It is effective for removing dead skin cells and brightening dull skin.
Chemical exfoliation liquid to achieve brighter, clearer skin.
Glycolic Acid (AHA) brightens dull, uneven skin by enabling faster cell turnover and mildly melts dead skin cells on the outer layer of skin.
Hydrating for dry, combination skin.
The mild exfoliating liquid is perfect for dry to combination skin and it hydrates the skin while exfoliating as it contains hyaluronic acid.
Made with natural ingredients
Contains natural AHA ingredient (Apple fruit water) instead of plain mineral water to maximize exfoliating and brightening benefits without any irritation.
Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Tested. Cruelty Free. Paraben Free. Vegan.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, soak a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater
- It is suggested to use COSRX's chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results.
- Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin.
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
- On the day you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C products.
- Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide
Full list of ingredients:
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Dry, combination and normal skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.