AHA-BHA-PHA 30 days Miracle Acne Body Cleanser
Sorry, currently out of stock
Bye bye Back-ne!
Some by Mi AHA-BHA-PHA 30 days Miracle Acne Body Cleanser is a new body cleanser will purify your pores without causing dryness or irritation.
It contains Salicylic acid (BHA) to help with body acne by clearing out excess sebum, dead skin cells, and other impurities. Micro bubbles of AHA and PHA to help deeply cleanse the body and gently exfoliate. Truecica and houttuynia cordata extract to calm inflammation and irritation while strengthening the skin’s natural barrier.
Formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount onto a loofah or a wash cloth and massage into a lather onto the entire body.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Salicylic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tea Tree Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Lauric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Trideceth-10, Capric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Dextrin, Mandelic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside, Propolis Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Limonene
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, breakouts, sensitive skin, enlarged and clogged pores, body acne
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.