AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
A mild daily toner for clear, supple skin!
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is formulated with AHA, BHA and purifying botanical ingredients and works to soothe, refresh and soften the skin. It is formulated to be suitable for daily mild exfoliation to get rid of built up dead surface skin cells and leaves you with an even skin tone and texture, hydrated, healthy and balanced skin.
This daily toner also enhances skin vitality and is enriched with mineral water and vitamins to revive dry and dull skin.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty FREE. Free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and alcohol.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- Gently pat the entire face for better absorption.
- It is suggested to use COSRX's chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results. The use of both physical and chemical exfoliation will create maximum effect on the skin. Gently wipe your face with the cotton pad.
- Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit WaterFull list of ingredients:
Mineral Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Water, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, uneven skin tone and texture|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.