Licorice ph Balancing Intensive Eye Cream
All of the brightening benefits of the Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner now available in a powerful eye cream!
The hydrating formula of this eye cream is licorice water and licorice extract to brighten dark circles and hyper-pigmentation. Peptides and antioxidant-rich ingredients like glutathione, green tea and blueberry extract provide anti-aging benefits, while caffeine tightens and reduces inflammation and puffiness.
The formula is for all skin types and is suitable for senstive skin.
Free of artificial fragrances, parabens, sulphates, artificial colors, animal products, mineral oil, and essential oils.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a small amount on your finger, and lightly tap the cream around the eye area until absorbed into skin.
- Use the cream as a spot treatment for hyperpigmentation or on the entire face for ultimate moisture and firmness.
Licorice water, Licorice extract, Glutathione, Blueberry Fruit extract, Bifida Ferment extract, Caffeine
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Water, 1,2-hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licoric E) Root Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackbe Rry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Arginine, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/vp Copolymer, Cholesterol, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Fructooligosaccharides, Ceramide Np, Beta-glucan, Disodium Edta, Caffeine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Raffinose, Folic Acid, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glutathione, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Anti-aging, dark eye circles, hyperpigmentation, puffy eyes|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.