AC Collection Calming Foam Cleanser
Sorry, currently out of stock
A cleanser not only treats acne, but also helps revitalize and recover the skin without any irritation through COSRX Centella AC-Rx Complex.
COSRX CentellAC-RX formula has been perfected to optimize the efficacy of the natural centella ingredient which not only treats acne but also heals the damages that have already been made to the skin and helps revitalize and recover the skin without any irritation. The calming formula includes three legendary healing ingredients-Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside, and Asiatic acid. This special formula allows the skin to return to its healthy state through a new methodical approach to solving acne related concerns such as controlling excessive sebum and balancing skin's natural pH level.
The cleansing foam gently removes dirt and excess oil while fighting acne breakouts, leaving the skin soft, smooth, and fresh. Ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin and for daily use.
HOW TO USE
- Use morning and night, after removing makeup.
- Begin with wet hands and face.
- Squeeze a proper amount onto your hand and foam up.
- Gently massage onto face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse with warm water.
Salicylic acid, Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acidFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Lauramide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Potassium Cocoate, Salicylic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, acne scars, breakouts, excessive sebum|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.