Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++
Sorry, currently out of stock
Is this moisturiser? No, it's sunscreen!
COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream is formulated with Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, a daily soothing sunblock is so lightweight that is feels like a moisturiser, and it does not leave any white cast or greasy residue.
Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract soothes and moisturises skin at the same time. This suncream is similar to a light moisturiser, unlike other sunblocks that leave the skin dry and stripped. This hydrating sunscreen is absorbed into the skin fast and has a healthy look finish.
This sunblock is a physical & chemical sunscreen that can be used on the face & body and worn all year long as it feels light during hot/humid summer and moisturising in the dry season.
Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and cruelty-free. Free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and alcohol.
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Remember to double-cleanse at night as this sunscreen has long-wearing benefit.
Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol,Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|SPF Factor:||SPF50+ / PA+++|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
|Type:||Physical/mineral and chemical sunscreen|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.