Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop
Skin gradually ages and loses elasticity over time. This is a natural phenomenon that can’t be prevented or avoided. However, you can delay the process by replenishing the skin of its collagen & natural elasticity and repairing damage of time.
This night serum is designed to combat various causes of aging, and rewind time to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, through a dual peptide formula strengthened by EGF (sh-Oligopeptide-1) and bFGF (sh-Polypeptide-1). While small in size, this 10 ingredient serum is perfect for use by everyone—regardless of age, to fight and prevent aging for a youthful complexion.
Contains 2 effective anti-aging ingredients: EGF and bFGF.
The body itself produce substances called EGF and bFGF which are key factors in keeping the outer and inner parts of the skin firm and smooth. However, in our mid-20s, the concentration of EGF in the body rapidly decreases and the amount of collagen produced in the skin also drops by 50% due to Ultraviolet light (UVA), which penetrates deeply into the skin and destroys the essential elements that leads skin health. However, skin with slowed production of EGF and bFGF can’t respond at the same rate as before due to the damages done by UVA. As a result, skin elasticity decreases starting from our mid-20s and becomes more noticeable in the form of wrinkles, fine lines, or lack of firmness in our 30s. To prevent signs of aging, it is important to start incorporating EGF in the 20s.
Start now with the Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drops!Awards (SG Guardian 2020 Awards - Best New Comer, Derma Night Serum; 2019 Taiwan Oh! My Venus - Top 1 Vegan Product; 2019 BeautyMNL - Best Beauty Discovery Product; 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor’s Choice)
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply 3-4 drops all over face.
- Lightly press it into the skin for full absorption.
- Follow with moisturiser.
EGF, bFGF, AdenosineFull list of ingredients:
sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-1, Butylene Glycol, Vaccinium Angustifolium Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Guaiazulene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Wrinkles, fine lines, and premature aging, skin that lacks elasticity|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.