LHA Blemish Ampoule
Rovectin Clean LHA Blemish Ampoule is an eco-friendly and hypoallergenic day and night serum that enhances the look and hydrates your skin with only the essentials.
Instead of purified water, LHA ampoule contains 85% of neroli flower water extract to help soothe and calm skin with its anti-inflammatory properties - making it suitable for sensitive skin. It also stimulates skin cell growth and enhances skin elasticity.
Not only is LHA an excellent exfoliant, but it also works effectively on clogged pores with sebum and blackheads. Additionally, LHA’s pH level is close to skin’s ideal level (5.5) which lowers risk of irritation or an allergic reaction when applied. LHA is active mainly on the skin’s outermost keratin layer, making it safe and gentle to use. With the same capacity as AHA and BHA, but with less risk of skin irritation and fewer side effects, LHA is quickly becoming a popular alternative in many skincare products across Europe and North America.
This serum also has skin-brightening ingredients, such as Glutathione, to help brighten dark spots caused by blemishes. It is an effective antioxidant that keeps skin bright and clear, and a core ingredient in skin brightening “injections.” With similar component to natural skin, glutathione is quickly absorbed and works rapidly to address skin blemishes.
Hypoallergenic, toxin-free, cruelty-free. 100% free from paraben, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids.
100% Vegan, Clean, Natural Ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing and toning.
- Apply as spot treatment for troubled areas or apply all over face.
- You may apply a moisturizer for extra moisturizing afterward.
- Pick and choose the type of information you want to put on your ampoule with our stickers. Stickers are re-usable.
- Follow with the rest of your routine.
- Can be used day or night in your skincare routine.
- Use sunscreen when used during daytime.
Neroli/Bitter Orange flower water, Glutathione, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, capryloyl salicylic acid, Aloe extract
Full list of ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange/neroli) Flower Water, Propanediol, 1, 2-hexanediol, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Glutathione, Hyaluronic Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Hyrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Carbomer, Glycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tromethamine, Ethylhexyglycerin, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Glycol, Beta-glucan, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Disodium Edta, Ethanol (*rovectin Uses Plant-based Ethanol)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Dryness and irritation, uneven tone and texture, dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.