Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack
Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack soothes and protects irritated and blemished skin with 45% Centella Asiatica, an ultra-soothing ingredient also known as the Tiger Grass, that hydrates and nourishes skin and provides relief from redness, irritation and inflamed blemishes. It also contains Hyaluronic acid to boost the skin's moisture levels.
The sheet mask is made of Eco-friendly S-Cell Sheet width to provide a delicate fit . Formulated with a gentle, healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning, free of potential irritants such as paraben and artificial fragrance, making it suitable for sensitive skin. Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask.
- Pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Hyaluronic AcidFull list of ingredients:
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Redness, irritation, inflamed blemishes, sensitive skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||23 g|
||pH level of ~6 (Slightly acidic)|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.