Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence
Want "honey skin"? Then this essence is for you!
NEOGEN Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence is a hydrating essence that is formulated with more than 93% of micro bio fermented complex including Bifida Ferment Lysate, and 28% Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, to deliver instant moisture and skin-plumping benefits, together with 17% Birch juice for additional hydration, and Rice Ferment Filtrate and Aspergillus ferment to brighten the skin.
This naturally fermented essence is instantly absorbed into skin to maximise the skin benefits without leaving skin feeling sticky. It also help create the best skin condition for next skincare steps.
Fragrance free and full of natural brighteners, antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients, the secret to a glowing, supple "honey skin".
To maximize results and benefits use with NEOGEN Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Serum.
HOW TO USE
- Use this essence daily in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
- Sprinkle the essence into palms of hands or use a cotton pad to gently sweep across the face and neck.
- Lightly pat your skin until the essence is fully absorbed.
Tip: Depending on skin condition, apply multiple layers.
Bifida Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aspergillus Ferment, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Betula Alba (Birch) Juice
Full list of ingredients:
Bifida Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Betula Alba (Birch) Juice, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Aspergillus Ferment, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Water, Betaine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose, Lactobacillus, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Trideceth-10, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Japonica Extract, Arginine, Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Calcium, Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Niacinamide, Dextrin, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Phenoxyethanol, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Anti-aging, dehydrated skin, dullness, uneven skin tone and texture, enlarged pores, pigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.