Cica Care Purifying Toner
This calming facial toner targets the most sensitive and irritated skin that has been damaged by common conditions, including hormonal breakouts, age, and rosacea. Tested on sensitive skin, this Cica Care toner gently heals and protects the damaged sensitive skin.
Rovectin’s hydrating Barrier Repair Complex™ helps restore and repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Plant-based antioxidant madecassoside revitalizes the skin and reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots. Houttuynia Cordata (Chameleon plant) and centella asiatica work as powerful antioxidants for anti-inflammatory and strengthen the skin. Houttuynia Cordata is often used as an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative herbal treatment, and it soothes damaged irritated skin while acting as anti-oxidant to prevent aging. Especially for those who suffer from acne, these ingredients speed healing and help to reduce scars and blemishes. It also has Glycerin that traps moisture by attracting it from the air and locking it into skin.
Suitable for all skin types, ideal for those who have hormonal breakouts, acne-prone skin, skin redness, irritation, and dark spots.
Hypoallergenic, toxin-free, and cruelty-free. 100% free from paraben, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids.
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing.
- After cleansing, you can use it with a cotton pad and glide it gently across your face, but in Korea they prefer applying toners directly with their hands, lightly pressing their palms into the skin so the product penetrates more deeply.
- Gently pat onto the skin to aid absorption.
Houttuynia cordata extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Calamine, camellia sinensis leaf extract, Panthenol
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Madecassoside, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Ceramide Np, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Lysine, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Troubled skin, hormonal breakouts, acne/breakouts, acne-prone skin, blemishes, acne scars, redness, irritation/inflamed skin, dryness|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.