Centella Unscented Toner
This is an upgraded version of Centella Green Level Calming Toner that does not contain essential oils. 10% Centella Asiatica Extract and Panthenol soothe and relieve irritated skin. This toner contains Sodium Hyaluronate that attracts moisture and penetrates deep into the skin due to its small molecular structure, nourishing rough skin and the combination of Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, which strengthens the skin barrier.
With a low pH of 5.5 and alcohol-free properties, this toner can be used on sensitive skin in the first step of your skincare regimen.
■ Centella Asiatica
Centella Asiatica (CICA) also known as “tiger grass” from the legend that tigers would roll around over this grass to mend their wounds. CICA soothes and reduces skin inflammation.
■ Sodium Hyaluronate
It enhances moisture content, revitalizes skin's outer surface layers, softens, and improves dry skin.
Panthenol is a perfect active ingredient for sensitive skin. When absorbed into the body, panthenol becomes vitamin B. It soothes and restores tired skin and strengthens the skin barrier. It helps calm redness and soothes sensitive skin.
This is an honest toner composed entirely of safe, clean and mild ingredients with none of the 20 essential ingredients and 26 allergens, so it is safe for sensitive skin. Free of Ethanol, parabens, PEGs, Propylene Glycol, artificial fragrance. Cruelty-free. Pregnancy safe. 100% Vegan.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, you can use it with a cotton pad and glide it gently across your face, but in Korea they prefer applying toners directly with their hands, lightly pressing their palms into the skin so the product penetrates more deeply.
- Gently pat onto the skin to aid absorption.
TIP: Soothes flushing skin problems with toner pack!
- After cleansing, wet a cosmetic cotton with toner and apply it to the blemished skin like a pack.
- After 5 minutes, the product will tighten pores by decreasing heat in the skin and relieving discomfort.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Panthenol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Arginine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, oily, combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, enlarged pores, inflamed skin, excessive sebum, blemishes, weak skin barrier|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml|
|pH:||6.1 +/- 1|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.