AHA-BHA-PHA Real Cica 92% Soothing Gel
Surprisingly Quick Calming Effect of 92% Cica!
Strong sunlight, wearing mask for a long time, and even the air pollution. Treat your irritated skin with a calming effect. Sunburns, dryness, and breakouts - this cooling gel addresses it all in one step!
Some By Mi AHA-BHA-PHA Real Cica 92% Soothing Gel contains 92% of Centella Asiatica, known for its calming and healing properties, quickly provides a cool calming on the skin as soon as applied on skin, 3 layers of Hyaluronic acids that absorbs and locks in moisture on the skin, and AHA, BHA, PHA refine the flaky dead skin cells.
- Centella Asiatica - quickly calms the skin that has become sensitive due to stimuli and helps skin gain back its healthy condition.
- AHA / BHA / PHA - mildly eliminates dead skin cells which are the cause of acne to make a smooth skin, and removes sebum and impurities to help control the oil-moisture balance.
Its light texture absorbed into the skin as soon as applied and finish with refreshing feeling. Try Real Cica Cool Calming Gel on face, hair and even body, whenever you need the calming relief.
Formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, alcohol, mineral oils, or silicone. It is a soothing gel that allows you to feel the nature as it is.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the gel into the palm of the hand.
- Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
Full list of ingredients:
Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassoside, Allantoin, Arginine, Adenosine, Salicylic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Citric Acid, C12-13 Pareth-9, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Flaky&dry skin, blemishes, breakouts, acne&breakouts, irritated skin|
|pH:||5.5 +/- 1.0|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.