From the original brand of heartleaf skincare products, ABIB: Experience a healthier looking skin everyday with this heartleaf calming 2-step set with FREE Mini Heartleaf Foam!
ABIB Heartleaf Calming 2-step Set includes the main ingredient heartleaf extract. Heartleaf extract from Jirisan that soothes the skin irritated by external stimuli and stress, and helps it become healthy and clear. Irritated skin tends to increase the skin temperature, which leads to excess oil production and breakouts - heartleaf extract cools and calms down heated, irritated skin. It alleviates skin redness and prevents moisture loss. Quercetin from heartleaf purifies the pores by exfoliating dead skin cells and excess oil.
This set includes the following:
- Heartleaf Foam (50ml). A mildly acidic acne foam cleanser that comforts and calms acneic/problematic, irritated skin. It is a gentle, non-drying cleanser with BHA salicylic acid to purify the pores and remove excess sebum and impurities, while Centella Asiatica and heartleaf extracts hydrate, calm down and soothe irritated skin.
- Heartleaf Toner (200ml). Formulated with Hyal-aqua solution that consists of micro-molecular hyaluronic acid, it provides strong hydration and moisture, preventing the skin from drying. Together with Japanese Honeysuckle and Centella Asiatica extracts, it helps to cool down and calm heated, irritated skin. This toner absorbs easily without a sticky feeling.
- Heartleaf Emulsion (130ml). Formulated with Gluconolactone PHA, this emulsion gently exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells and excess sebum. It also contains Centella Asiatica and panthenol to strengthen the skin barrier, hydrate and soothe the skin, while squalene locks in hydration to keep skin moist. Together, this emulsion balances your skin's oil-water ratio, giving the skin a moist, smooth complexion.
Free of Harmful Alcohol, Parabens, Perfume, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
HOW TO USE
- Take an appropriate amount of heartleaf cleanser on your hand. Lather sufficiently, and rub as if massaging. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Gently apply a small amount of heartleaf toner on skin and lightly pat to absorb.
- Take an appropriate amount of heartleaf emulsion and spread on skin. Lightly pat to absorb.
Star ingredients: Heartleaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid (BHA), Xylitol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Panthenol, Gluconolactone (PHA), Squalane
Full list of ingredients:
Heartleaf foam. Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Houttuynia Cordata (Heartleaf) Extract, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Butylene Glycol, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Salicylic Acid (BHA), Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-67, Tromethamine, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Heartleaf calming toner. Water, Houttuynia (Heartleaf) Cordata Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Xylitol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octanediol, Tocopherol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum
Heartleaf calming emulsion. Water, Houttuynia Cordata (Heartleaf) Extract, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Gluconolactone (PHA), Panthenol, Squalane, Madecassoside, Tocopherol, Asiaticoside, Carbomer
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a photo of the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, irritated skin, excessive sebum, acne, blemishes, heated skin, breakouts|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Very good! Korean skin and hair care never fails me. It improve my scalp issue and I have more healthier hair+scalp.
¡It doesn't let my skin feeling dry at all! i would buy it again
It was very good and nice
Wow, this clean balm is amazing! It cleanses so well and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
It's one of the few ones that didn't give me any breakouts
Great cleansing oil. Removes make-up very easily - even waterproof mascara/eyeliner and matte/long-lasting lipsticks. Feels nice on the skin, emulsifies easily and rinses off easily as well. Doesn't leave any oily residue on the skin.
I recommend this for anyone looking for a good oil-based cleanser, especially for removing make-up.
This sunscreen is great. It's very lightweight and not sticky at all. It also acts as a very good make-up base. It doesn't leave a white cast and it doesn't peel.
It feels more like a moisturizer, rather than a sunscreen.
I love this moisturiser. Smells slightly minty but easily absorbed by the skin and not sticky. Great last step to your skincare routine. Not recommended for dry skin though.
Loving the product so far, very moisturising and soothing at the same time, also a little goes a long way with this moisturiser which is a massive plus! (For anyone who might be wondering, I have an oily skin type).
Repeat purchase for years now :)
This is for sure the best vitamin C i ever tried , it brightens your skin , nourishes and hydrates. Love almost every product from peaches and creme shop . 🏼🌸
This brand is fantastic for people who suffer from acne or people who like smooth products on the skin
I love using ceramics and Centella Asiatica as ingredients post-acne. So this product has worked on my skin.
Fantastic cleaner using it for the first time. It's gentle and leaves your skin smooth. I use foundation on my makeup and it definitely removes all impurities of the day.
so soft and nice on my skin. helped with my redness and is perfect on sensitive skin. don’t forget to use on damp skin and tap!