Calming Serum: Green Tea + Panthenol
This is a lightweight, calming serum to soothe irritated skin. It is enriched with naturally-derived Hanbang (traditional Korean herbal medicine) ingredients for calming & moisturizing the skin, a formulation so gentle that targets redness and sensitivity. It contains 76.49% Green tea leaf water that rich in antioxidants, helps reduce sebum and oil production in addition to soothing and evening skin tone, and 2% Panthenol that helps keep skin smooth and supple. This serum also contains Centella Asiatica and Mugwort extract to calm the skin.
Formulated without artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial color, alcohol, silicone, mineral oil and essential oils.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Smooth onto skin.
- Gently pat until absorbed.
- Use the serum more than once a day, in the morning and evening.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Green tea, Panthenol, Mugwort extract, Centella asiatica extractFull list of ingredients:
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water, Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, MeliaAzadirachta Flower Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Propolis Extract, Diethoxyethyl lSuccinate, Betaine, Octanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-51, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Phytate, Dextrin, Tocopherol
||Beauty of Joseon|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin and ideal for acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Redness, sensitivity, irritated/sensitised skin, excessive sebum, uneven skin tone|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.