Vitamin Tree Water Gel
The I’M FROM Vitamin Tree Water Gel is a premium brightening and soothing gel made with Vitamin Leaf Water from Mountain Taebaek in Korea.
Vitamin tree (Sea Buckthorn) is a good source of vitamin C as well as various B vitamins, vitamin E, lycopene, phytosterols, and numerous phenolic compounds that provide antioxidant benefit. High in antioxidants and rich in calcium, this facial gel will strengthen the skin’s barrier. The addition of Cloud Berry, Snow Lotus, and Rose of Jericho also help nourish and hydrate your skin, balancing the optimal oil/ moisture level.
The lightweight gel consistency is suitable even for oily skin, and the cooling sensation and soothing properties helps to calm any redness. The result is brighter, hydrated and more radiant skin.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning. Using the spatula, apply an adequate amount evenly to the face at the last step of your skin care routine.
- Apply over the entire face and gently massage for better absorption.
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Vitamin Tree or Sea Buckthorn) ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily, combination and normal skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, skin redness, dehydrated skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.