Vita C Plus Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
MISSHA Vita C with pure vitamin C for a clear, radiant complexion!
Missha Vita C Plus Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is a gentle foaming cleanser formulated with powerful vitamin C that helps remove skin impurities while brightening the complexion and improving the appearance of dark spots.
It contains 99% pure vitamin C encapsulated into liposomes for enhanced protection and absorption into skin, Collagen to help boost skin firming and vibrance, vitamin E to improve skin and hair health, and Ceramide and hyaluronic acid for moisturizing and hydrating care.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze an adequate amount of clay into your hand and add a small amount of water to lather.
- Cleanse face in a circular, gentle motion with a rich lather.
- Rinse well after cleansing with lukewarm water.
Star ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Oleic acid, Arbutin, Niacinamide
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Potassium Hydroxide, Bentonite, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Glucoside, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Polyquaternium-7, Lactose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cellulose, Arachidic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oleic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Tranexamic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pentylene Glycol, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Glucoside
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes, uneven skin tone, blemishes, dark spots
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.